Mini Bolbitis is a small leaf variant of Bolbitis heudelotii. It’s a slow-growing fern that can be grown submerged or emerged.
Common Name: Mini Bolbitis, Bolbitis Heteroclita Difformis
Like Java Ferns, Anubias and Buce, the rhizomes can be attached directly onto wood or rock. Larger plants can be propagated by dividing along the rhizome and replanting.
- Bolbitis prefer to be placed in areas of an aquarium that experience higher flow rates.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in the melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Remove the wool surrounding the roots and plant above a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants,
- Burying the rhizome will cause the plant to die
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.